Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy National Running Day!


Now, please don't get me confused with that girl you know who is in shape and running 5 days a week. That's not me.

But it used to be, and it is also what I am working towards again. Anyway, I heard early on today that it was National Running Day, and although I dismissed the idea that I would even get out on the paths, it must have brought me some good luck because I ran further than I expected. Not to mention I was totally inspired by all of the other people that I saw getting their cardio on.

Whether you run, walk, crawl, or saunter to get keep your heart healthy, I hope you enjoyed National Running Day, and let's make it a promise that we'll get out there and exercise more. I mean, even the penguins are doing it...


[for more information (because I didn't just make this up):]

No comments:

Post a Comment