Friday, July 2, 2010

Look! Book!

Regardless of neighborhood, continent, or family background, I think it is a universally accepted truth that we all have books in our home. What has always interested me is the different way that everyone organizes their reading collection.

Candace Bushnell's magnificent bookshelf with an appropriate majority of pink covers.

Yes, yes, yes! Organizing any and all books by color makes everything look so much more organized!

If only all my books were uniform like this, I would have the most beautiful collection!

One day I will have my own ladder along my library bookshelf, and I will swing along like Belle in "Beauty & the Beast".


Another idea that I have heard of is wrapping your own cover around a book in whatever color of paper you want and then putting a tag on the spine or writing the title in your own handwriting.


No comments:

Post a Comment