Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pam & Jim Off the Market

Most of 2008 for me was spent anticipating when and how Pam and Jim were going to get married. I never really thought about the individuals outside of their characters on "The Office", until I saw Pam on the cover of Shape magazine in a bikini. This was the moment I realized they were Jenna Fischer and John Krasinksi, not Pam and Jim. This was also the moment I silently weeped because I realized that they were not in fact having a lavish Hollywood wedding together.

Thankfully two years have given me time to recover, and it has also given these two actors a chance to find romance apart from each other. Fischer started dating Lee Kirk, a writer, in 2008, and were married last week in Malibu on Saturday, July 3rd.

Krasinksi began seeing the gorgeous British actress Emily Blunt also in 2008, and they were coincidently wed in Italy yesterday, just a week after Beesly...I mean, Fischer.


[from] here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment